As we strolled down King Street, we happen about a cute shop called Occasionally Cake (http://occasionallycake.com/Site/Occasionally_Cake/Home.html). Very quaint and the lady running the shop was super nice as well as helpful.
They had one Gluten Free option: Chocolate with Strawberry Buttercream icing. It was so moist and delicious!
- Cupcake was really moist
- Frosting actually bits of strawberries in it (yum!)
- They use rice flour to make their cupcakes.
- The gluten free cupcakes are 'petite' in comparison to normal cupcakes. Which isn't necessarily bad,since sometimes you just want a *little* treat, however..
- These petite goodies go for $3.25/piece.
- Was told the daily flavors were provide on their Facebook page, which is partially true. The regular flavors are listed both on Facebook page and on their website, but Gluten Free not listed anywhere. Bummer..even if only one or two options are offered, it is still nice to know they exist.
Final: Would definitely visit them again, but at $3.25 for a petite cupcake, it won't happen often.